Chelsea vs Liverpool Live Stream & Football Betting Tips – FA Cup 5th round – 03.03.2020.
Here you can watch Chelsea vs Liverpool 2-0 Highlights
- Chelsea vs Liverpool – 19:45 GTM Tuesday 3 March 2020
- Tournament: FA Cup – fifth round
- Venue: Chelsea FC stadium – Stamford Bridge, London
- Referee: Chris Kavanagh
- Assistant Referees: Lee Betts & Sian Massey-Ellis
- Fourth Official: Graham Scott
- VAR: Andre Marriner
- Assistant VAR: Derek Eaton
Chelsea vs Liverpool Live Stream: How and Where to Watch.
Where I can watch Chelsea FC vs Liverpool FC Live stream and on the TV?
You can watch Chelsea vs Liverpool on Desktop PC, Mobile, Tablet or TV.
- In the UK you can watch on BBC One, BBC iPlayer.
- In the USA – ESPN+.
- France – beIN Sports Connect, BeIN Sports 1.
- Germany – DAZN.
- Spain – DAZN.
- Australia – EPSN, Kayo Sports.
- Canada – Sportsnet World, Sports Net World Now, Sports New Now.
- Mexico – EPSN2 Norte, EPSN Play Norte.
Chelsea FC is on the 4th place in the English Premier League table after the draw last league game vs AFC Bournemouth the will look to beat Liverpool FC who lost for the first time after 18 games in the Saturday game vs Watford FC. Chelsea enter’s this game with a lot of injured players – Callum Hudson-Odoi, Christian Pulisic, Marco Van Ginkel, N’Golo Kanté. Doubtful: Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Tammy Abraham are out for this game. Leading goalscorers for the blues this season is Tammy Abraham 13 goals.
Liverpool FC has lost two of the last three games. Loss from Atletico Madrid in the Champions League and loss form Watford FC this Saturday at Vicarage Road. In both games, Liverpool could not succeed to score a single goal. However, Liverpool will look to bounce back this two losses.
Injured for this game for Liverpool FC are – Nathaniel Clyne, Xherdan Shaqiri, Jordan Henderson. Doubtful: James Milner, Naby Keita, Joe Gomez. Leading goalscorers for the reds this season is Mohamed Salat 25 goals, followed by Sadio Mane with 13 goals.
The last five games between Chelsea and Liverpool in all tournaments are two wins for Liverpool, two draws and one win for Chelsea FC.
- Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool – Premier League – 22 Sep. 2019
- Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea – UEFA Super Cup – 14 Aug. 2019
- Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea – Preier League – 14 Apr. 2019
- Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool – Permier League – 29 Sep. 2018
- Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea – Carabao Cup – 26 Sep. 2018
Chelsea FC Last 5 Games
- Chelsea last five games results and scores – DLWLD
- AFC Bournemouth 2-2 Chelsea
- Chelsea 0-3 FC Bayern
- Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham
- Chelsea 0-2 Manchester United
- Leicester City 2-2 Chelsea
Chelsea FC fixtures
Liverpool FC Last 5 Games
- Liverpool last five games results and scores – LWLWW
- Watford 3-0 Liverpool
- Liverpool 3-2 West Ham United
- Atletico Madrid 1-0 Liverpool
- Norwich City 0-1 Liverpool
- Liverpool 1-0 Shrewsbury
Chelsea – Liverpool Odds
- Full Time – Chelsea 2.62 – Draw 3.75 – Liverpool 2.45
- First Half – Chelsea – 3.25 – Draw – 2.25 – Liverpool 3.00
- Both teams to score – YES 1.66 – NO 2.10
- First team to score – Chelsea 2.05 – No Goal 13.00 – Liverpool 1.80
Odds are correct at the time of publishing.
Chelsea vs. Liverpool Betting Tips & Prediction
Win for Liverpool with goal scored in the scond half of the match.
Score: Chelsea 2, Liverpool 3.