Video Everton vs Man United 0-2 Highlights – EFL Carabao Cup – 23 December 2020.
MATCH INFO: Everton vs Man United
- Full-Time Score: Everton 0-2 Manchester United
- Date: Wednesday, 23 December 2020
- Stadium: Goodison Park
- Referee: Andy Madley (England)
- Tournament: England – EFL – Carabao Cup – Quarter-final – Season 2020-2021
- Everton FC vs Man Utd – Full Match Report
Everton vs Man United – Goalscorers
Goalscorers for Everton:
Goalscorers for Man United: Edinson Cavani 88′, Anthony Martial 90′
Everton vs Man United Line-ups
Everton Starting XI – (4-2-3-1): Robin Olsen; Seamus Coleman, Yerry Mina, Michael Keane, Ben Godfrey; Abdoulaye Doucoure, Andre Gomes; Alex Iwobi, Gylfi Sigurdsson, Richarlison; Dominic Calvert-Lewin.
Substitutes: Jordan Pickford, Bernard, Jonjoe Kenny, Cenk Tosun, Mason Holgate, Anthony Gordon, Tom Davies.
Man United starting XI – (4-2-3-1): Dean Henderson; Axel Tuanzebe, Eric Bailly, Harry Maguire, Alex Telles; Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic; Mason Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Donny van de Beek; Edinson Cavani.
Substitutes: (4-2-3-1): Dean Henderson; Axel Tuanzebe, Eric Bailly, Harry Maguire, Alex Telles; Paul Pogba, Nemanja Matic; Mason Greenwood, Bruno Fernandes, Donny van de Beek; Edinson Cavani.
FREE TO WATCH: Match Videos & Highlights from Manchester United win against Everton in EFL Carabao Cup Quarter-Final Match.
- Everton vs Man United 0-2 Highlights – video duration – 8:37
- Everton Man United 0-2 Highlights – video duration – 8:37
- Everton v Man United Goals Video – video duration – 13:17
- Everton Man United Full Match Replay – 1st half – 51:51
- Everton vs Manchester United Full Match 0-2 – 2nd half – 53:44
Through to the semi-finals! 👊
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) December 23, 2020
Everton Man United 0-2 highlights & full match replay videos are provided and hosted by external sources, such as Youtube, Reddit, DailyMotion, veuclips, vidstreamup and etc. We help you discover publicly available material and act as a search engine. We do not host or upload this material and are not responsible for the content.